- Obtain Frank Feedback and valuable
market and competitive information from your Customers, Distribution
Channels and other organizations in your Industry
- Discover how your customers really
feel about your company, products and services.
- What do they think about trends in
their industry or yours?
- How do they perceive your competition?
- People both inside and outside your
company will usually speak more openly with an independent consultant,
who clearly does not and will not have a management, selling or negotiating
- Gain insight to exploit new business
opportunities or correct problems. Intensive interviews with a careful
selection of people among your customers, partners and other companies
serving your customers usually reveal important and perhaps unforeseen
situations or customer perceptions.
- Orient your product, marketing and
selling to what your customers perceive they need and value.
- Improve customer relations and enhance
your contact and prospect network. Customers greatly appreciate that
you value their feedback, views and advice enough to hire a "professional
listener", who has the technical and business experience to be
able to relate to their situation.